We at Brojure (Brojure, LLC) are committed to protecting your privacy. This
processing and usage practices. It also describes your choices regarding
use, access and correction of your personal information. If you do not
not use the Website.
changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a
more prominent notice by sending you an email notification.
information you provide us, please write to us by email at [email protected]
.com or by mail to Brojure, LLC 124 Broadway, Suite 665, San Diego, CA
92101 Attn: Privacy.
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information We Collect
- How we Share Information we Collect
- International Transfer of Information
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
- 1. Information We Collect
- *When You Visit our Websites*
- You are free to explore the Websites without providing any Personal
Information about yourself. When you visit the Websites we at times request
that you provide Personal Information about yourself.
- *"Personal Information"*
- This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that
identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your
name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other
information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also
include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you
enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on
the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or
publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
- *Log Files*
- When you use our services our view content provided by us, we automatically
collect information about your computer hardware and software. This
information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names,
internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML
pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times
and referring website addresses. This information is used by Brojure for
the operation of the Website and to provide general statistics regarding
use of the Brojure Website. For these purposes, we do link this
automatically-collected data to Personal Information such as name, email
address, address, and phone number.
- *Information we collect from third parties*
- From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third
party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or
engage in joint marketing activities, and publicly available sources such
as social media websites.
- *Information About Children*
- The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we
do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under
16 If you believe that we have collected information about a child under
16, please contact us at [email protected], so that
we may delete the information.
- 2. How We Use Information We Collect
- We use the information we collect only in compliance with this Privacy
Policy. Customers who subscribe to our Subscription Services are obligated
- *We Never Sell Personal Information*
- We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
- *Use of Personal Information*
use your Personal Information to:
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites and to
improve the Subscription Service;
- Send information or Brojure content to you which we think may be of
interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing
communications relating to our business;
- Promote use of our services to you and share promotional and
information content with you in accordance with your communication
- Provide other companies with statistical information about our users
-- but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Send information to you regarding changes to our Customer Terms of
- Meet legal requirements;
- We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business
partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In
those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third
- *Legal basis for processing Personal Information (EEA visitors only)*
- If you are a visitor/customer located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"),
Brojure LLC is the data controller of your personal information.
Brojure's Data Protection Officer can be contacted at [email protected] .
- Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described
above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific
context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal
information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we
need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the
processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data
protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we
may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
- If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal
requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at
the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal
information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if
you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and
use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or
those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time
what those legitimate interests are.
- *Customer Testimonials and Comments*
- We post customer testimonials and comments on our Websites, which may
contain Personal Information. We obtain each customer's consent via email
prior to posting the customer's name and testimonial.
- *Use of Credit Card Information*
- If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your
financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party
service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is
not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for
the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
- *Security of your Personal Information*
- We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect
your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We
secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a
controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or
disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate
physical, technical and organizational measures.
- *Social Media Features*
- Our Website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like
button and Widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive
mini-programs that run on our sites. These features may collect your IP
address, which page you are visiting on our sites, and may set a cookie to
enable the feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets
are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Websites. This
companies providing them.
- *External Websites*
- Our Websites provide links to other websites. We do not control, and are
not responsible for, the content or practices of these other websites. Our
provision of such links does not constitute our endorsement of these other
websites, their content, their owners, or their practices. This Privacy
Policy does not apply to these other websites, which are subject to any
privacy and other policies they may have.
- *Public Forums*
- We offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through
our public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be
collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any information you
have posted on the Websites if you so request, as described in "Opting Out
and Unsubscribing" below.
- *Retention of Personal Information*
- How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of
information. as described in further detail below. After such time, we
will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not
possible, then we will securely store your information and isolate it from
any further use until deletion is possible.
- We retain Personal Information that you provide to us where we have an
ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, as long as is
required in order to contact you about the Subscription Service or our
other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve
disputes and enforce our agreements).
- When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal
Information, we securely delete the information or anonymise it or, if this
is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information and
isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will
delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so
request, as described in "To Unsubscribe from Our Communcations" below.
- If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain
information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of
time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or
services, such as when you last opened an email from us or ceased using
your Brojure account. We retain information derived from cookies and other
tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such
information was created.
- 3. How we Share Information we Collect
- *Service Providers*
- We employ other companies and people to provide services to visitors to our
Website, our customers and may need to share your information with them to
provide information, products or services to you. Examples may include
removing repetitive information from prospect lists, analyzing data or
performing statistical analysis, providing marketing assistance, processing
credit card payments, supplementing the information you provide us in order
to provide you with better service, and providing customer service or
support. In all cases where we share your information with such agents, we
explicitly require the agent to acknowledge and adhere to our privacy and
customer data handling policies.
- *Brojure Partners*
- In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to contact you based
on your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical
analysis, or provide customer support. Such third parties are prohibited
from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they
are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- We partner with trusted third parties to provide you with co-marketing
content that we think may be relevant to you. When you engage with these
co-marketing partners, we will tell you who we are sharing data with, and
learn more about how to opt-out of the partners communications. These
co-marketing partners are required to adhere to our privacy and data
- *Corporate Events*
- If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger,
acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all
information gathered by Brojure on the Websites and the Subscription
Service. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent
notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your Personal
Information, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- *Compelled Disclosure*
- We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if
required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is
necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of
others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal
- 4. International Transfer of Information
- *International Transfers within Brojure's Entities*
- To facilitate our global operations, we transfer information to either
Ireland or the United States and allow access to that information from
countries in which the Brojure affiliated entities have operations for the
purposes described in this policy.
other countries. We have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your
Personal Information will remain protected. When we share information about
you within and among Brojure's affiliated entities, we make use of standard
contractual data protection clauses, which have been approved by the
European Commission, and we rely on the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy
Shield Framework to safeguard the transfer of information we collect from
the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
- *International transfers to third parties*
services to us under contract, are based in other countries that may not
have equivalent privacy and data protection laws to the country in which
you reside. When we share information of customers in the European Economic
Area or Switzerland, we make use of the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy
Shield Frameworks, European Commission-approved standard contractual data
protection clauses, binding corporate rules for transfers to data
processors, or other appropriate legal mechanisms to safeguard the
transfer. Please see our Privacy Shield Notice below.
- 5. Cookies and Similar Technologies
beacons) to analyze trends, administer the website, track user's movements
around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user
and how to manage your cookie preferences please see our
- *Single Sign-On*
- You can log in to our site using a Single Sign-on (SSO) service like your
Google account. This service will authenticate your identity and provide
you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your
name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Such services may
give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web
site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
- *Flash Cookies and Other Third Party Tracking Technologies*
- The Adobe Flash Player (and similar applications) use technology to
remember settings, preferences and usage similar to browser cookies but
these are managed through a different interface than the one provided by
your Web browser. This technology creates locally stored objects that are
often referred to as "Flash cookies." Brojure does not use Flash cookies.
However, our customers of our software platform may create pages on the
Brojure platform that employ Adobe Flash cookies. For more information on
"Flash cookies" and how you can manage them please visit our Cookie
- 6. How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
- *Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information*
- You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to
restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of
your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your
consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your
consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted
prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal
information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about
our collection and use of your personal information. Contact details for
data protection authorities in the EEA, Switzerland and certain
non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected] or
by mail to Brojure, LLC 121 Broadway, Suite 665, San Diego CA 92101 USA,
Attention: Privacy. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or
delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the
action we have taken.
- *Anti-Spam Policy*
- Our *Acceptable Use Policy,* applies to us and to our customers and, among
other things. We require all of our customers to agree to adhere to the
Acceptable Use Policy at all times, and any violations of the Acceptable
Use Policy by a customer can result in immediate suspension or termination
of the Subscription Service.
- *To Unsubscribe From Our Communications*
- You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the
"unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your
communication preferences, or by sending us email us at [email protected]
or postal mail to Brojure LLC 121 Broadway, Suite 665, San Diego 92101 USA,
Attention: Privacy. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional
emails related to their account with us or the Subscription Service.
- *To Unsubscribe from Our Customers' Communications*
- Our customers are solely responsible for their own marketing emails and
other communications; we cannot unsubscribe you from their communications.
You can unsubscribe from our customers' marketing communications by
clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of their emails,
or by contacting them directly.
- Brojure LLC
- 121 Broadway, Suite 665
- San Diego, CA USA 92101