Brojure collects e-mail addresses of people who send us e-mail. We also
collect information on what pages users access and information provided to us
by users via surveys and site registrations. Such information may contain
personal data about you including your address, phone numbers, credit card
numbers etc. Brojure protects credit card information according to Payment Card
Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS). We are not allowed to disclose such
personal information without your written permission. However, certain
information collected from you and about you is used within the context of
providing our services to you. The information we collect is not shared with,
sold or rented to others except under certain circumstances and which your use
of the Service is deemed to provide us a valid consent to disclose the
- Brojure may share personal information in order to investigate,
prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud,
situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any
person, violations of Brojure's
Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by
- Brojure employs other companies to perform tasks on our behalf and may
need to share your information with them to provide products and services
to you. Brojure may also share your information to provide products or
services you've requested or when we have your permission.
- We will transfer information about you if Brojure is acquired or merged
with another company. In this event, Brojure will notify you by email or by
putting a prominent notice on the Brojure web site before information about
- What we do with your information
- The term "Personal Information" as used herein is defined as any
information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate
the person to whom such information pertains. The Personal Information that
- When you register for Brojure we ask for your name, company name, email
address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for
the free account are not required to enter a credit card however if you
want access to a premium account you will need to provide credit card
- Brojure uses the information we collect for the following general
purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and
authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you
enter sensitive information, such as credit card number on our registration
form, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket
layer technology (SSL). All of our payments are processed through
third-party processor Stripe, who protects credit card information according to
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS). For more information,
No method of transmission over the Internet,
or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while
we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal
information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any
questions about security on our Web site, you can email us at
- Brojure may use third party service providers to provide certain
services to you and we may share Personal Information with such service
providers. We require any company with which we may share Personal
Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy
and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of
services for Brojure.
- Brojure may disclose Personal Information under special circumstances,
such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your
actions violate the Terms of Service.
- We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other
companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
- Client Data Storage
- Brojure owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the Brojure
application however we make no claim to the rights of your data. You retain
all rights to your data and we will never contact your clients directly, or
use your data for our own business advantage or to compete with you or
market to your clients.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous
unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and
stored on your computer's hard drive. Every computer that accesses our
website is assigned a different cookie by us.
- Google Analytics and Remarketing
- We use a service provided by Google called Google Analytics (GA). GA
permits us to reach people who have previously visited our site, and show
them relevant advertisements when they visit other sites across the
Internet in the Google Display Network. This is often called
- Cookies can be used to track your session on our website, to serve
customized ads from Google and other third party vendors. When you visit
this website, you may view advertisements posted on the site by Google
or other third parties. Through
first-party and third party cookies, these third parties may collect
information about you while you are visiting this website and other
websites. They may use this data to show you advertisements on this website
and across the Internet based on your prior visits to this website and
elsewhere on the Internet. We do not collect this information or control
the content of the advertisements that you will see.
- Opting Out
- You may be able to opt out of customized Google Display Network ads by
Ads Preferences Manager
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Your use of this website without opting out means that you understand
and agree to data collection to provide you with remarketing ads using GA
and cookies from other third party vendors based on your prior visits to
this website and elsewhere on the Internet.
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is a set of
security requirements managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, a
joint effort of the payment brands, including Visa, MasterCard, American
Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling
of credit card information by merchants and service providers.
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so
please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we
will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you
are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what
circumstances, if any, we disclose it.